What to Bring
Cherokee Village Resort
at Lake Whitney
What is furnished in the cabins?
- Air conditioning & heating
- Ceiling fans
- Color television with outlets for connecting games
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee-maker, sink, dishes, and a
few pots, pans, flatware, and cooking utensils. You may want to bring your
favorite cooking pan or utensil.
- Fluffy pillows and bed linens
- Towels for use in the cabins only, not for lake use. Please bring your own beach
towels for swimming in the lake. There is a $5 fee for each missing towel.
- Private bathroom with shower
- Toilet paper
What do you bring?
- Beach towels
- Water shoes: the lake shore is rocky
- Soap, shampoo, toiletry items
- Storage containers and plastic bags
- Paper towels, napkins, aluminum foil, paper plates
- Charcoal, Starter, and Lighter
- Grilling Utensils
- Coffee filters
- Food, coffee, beverages, and condiments
- Entertainment items such as frisbees, games, cards, dominoes, etc.
- Food Items
What is available on the premises?
- Charcoal Grills
- Garden patio and covered pavilion with tables and chairs; some game tables
- Park setting with picnic tables
- Campfire Pit